Saturday, July 29, 2006



This is it...the reason behind all of this

Welcome, officially, to my restaurant review blog. I have another blog, that contains more of the fun movie/animation/drawing/random interest stuff, but I want "Drink your milk...and eat your greens" to be something that strictly gives people the dirt on something near to my heart - restaurants and eating experiences. Mostly they will be eateries around Los Angeles and the smaller cities that surround it, but occasionally, like my first blog about Dussini, will happen to be in another city where I happen to be for the weekend.

I'll promise to be as honest and snarky as I can be...I'm not holding back. That's why this blog is named what it is...after a Mr. T saying. Mr. T is AWESOME...I can only hope to follow in his footsteps in the culinary critique world as he did in A-Team. I'll be the B.A." Baracus of food review...well, it's a goal anyways!

Eat decent food everyone! And hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments: